A Letter to Primary School
(A Letter to Primary School - English teaching resource featuring 49 slides)
Key Stage : 3 or Curriculum for Excellence: Second Level Resources
English Teaching Resources: Writing a Letter to Primary School is a 49 slide PowerPoint with 10 worksheets. The Writing a Letter to Primary School Scheme of Work / unit plan has six step by step lesson plans designed to teach formal letter writing at KS3 English. Resources include six lessons, each structured using the four part lesson plan (starter activity, introduction, development and plenary) all of which can be edited, personalised and differentiated to suit your teaching needs. English Teaching Resources: Writing a Letter to Primary School is a thorough resource with lessons covering a range of activities:
- What is formal, Standard English?
- How to set out a formal letter
- Using a thesaurus to improve vocabulary
- Writing the first draft of a letter
- Improving language and thinking about word choices
- How to draft and redraft a letter to primary school
- 10 page booklet of worksheets
To preview English Teaching Resources: Writing a Letter to Primary School click on the images below.
|Our Price : £8.99 / 8 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.