(Capital Letters - English teaching resource featuring 8 slides)
Key Stage : 2 & 3
English Teaching Resources (Punctuation) : Capital Letters
Teaching Capital Letters is an 8 slide PowerPoint presentation focusing on punctuation skills.
This Powerpoint lesson explains why capital letters are important and teaches students how to use capital letters for a range of purposes. English Teaching Resources (Punctuation) : Capital Letters includes the following activities:
- Examples of where, when and why capital letters are used.
- Capital letters: Initials and acronyms.
- Question and answer slides to enable peer assessment in the classroom.
- Correcting capital letter errors activity.
- Consolidation of understanding
English Teaching Resources (punctuation) : Capital Letters can be used as a starter activity, incorporated into a lesson or developed into lesson on wider punctuation.
For a preview of English Teaching Resources (punctuation) : Capital Letters click on the images below:
|Our Price : £3.99 / 3 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.