Functional Skills English Reading (Scotland)
(Functional Skills English Reading - English teaching resource featuring 88 slides)
Key Stage : 3,4 or Curriculum for Excellence: Third Level
A Curriculum for Excellence
Third Level English Resources
Functional Skills Reading (Powerpoint and worksheets)
English Teaching resources: Curriculum for Excellence Third Level English
English Teaching Resources: Functional Skills Reading - A Skill for Life is an 88 slide PowerPoint Scheme of Work / Unit Plan with step by step lesson plans designed to teach English Functional Skills Reading. In addition to the 88 slide PowerPoint are 32 teaching worksheets. Resources include nine lessons, each structured using the four part lesson plan (starter activity, introduction, development and plenary) all of which can be edited, personalised and differentiated to suit your teaching needs. English Teaching Resources: Functional Skills Reading is a comprehensive and detailed teaching resource. The scheme of work includes:
- Lesson by lesson scheme of work overview
- What are Functional Skills Reading?
- The features of written texts
- Adapting writing to audience and purpose
- Finding information quickly - skimming, scanning and highlighting
- How to identify and understand how a text is constructed
- Retrieving information from a text
- The layout of a text and the use of presentational devices
- Finding and responding to information in tables and charts
- Example functional skills reading task
- Functional Skills reading assessment criteria
To preview English Teaching Resources: Functional Skills Reading click on the images below.
|Our Price : £17.99 / 17 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.