In Paris with You
(In Paris with You - English teaching resource featuring 36 slides)
Key Stage : 4 or Intermediate 2
English Teaching Resources: In Paris with You (James Fenton) GCSE English: Contemporary Poetry: Relationships. A 36 slide Powerpoint analysis of the poem In Paris with You by James Fenton and an accompanying worksheet booklet.
A 37 slide Powerpoint analysis of In Paris with You and accompanying worksheets. includes:
- A brief biography of James Fenton
- Analysis of the poem In Paris with You and discussion of ideas and consolidation.
- Structure & language - Discuss how Fenton employs structure and analysis of imagery in In Paris with You
- Two readings of In Paris with You, one by the poet James Fenton and a video reading by 'Spoken Voice'.
- Style and form - Analysis of Fenton's use of poetic devices in In Paris with You.
- Language - Exploration of word choices, using P.E.E to write about Fenton's poem.
- Themes ofexplored, consolidation of meaning and purpose.
- Links - Where to find further information and analysis about the poet James Fenton.
- 36 slide PowerPoint resource for teaching the poem In Paris with You by James Fenton.
- 8 Worksheets to accompany the In Paris with You (James Fenton) Powerpoint.
To preview (James Fenton) click on the PowerPoint images below.
|Our Price : £8.99 / 8 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.