Sonnet 43 Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(Sonnet 43 Elizabeth Barrett Browning - English teaching resource featuring 35 slides)
Key Stage : 4
English 2010 Teaching Resources: Sonnet 43 'How do I love thee' (Elizabeth Barrett Browning) - Poems from the Literary Heritage : Relationships.
A Powerpoint analysis of the poem GCSE English 2010 Poems from the Literary Heritage and an accompanying worksheet booklet. includes:
- A brief biography of
- Analysis of the poem , discussion of ideas and consolidation
- Structure & language - Discuss how uses structure and explore its imagery.
- Style and form - Analysis of style and form and the use of poetic techniques in Sonnet 43.
- Language - Exploration of word choices, using P.E.E to write about language in Browning's Sonnet 43.
- Themes of explored, consolidation of meaning and purpose.
- Links - Where to find further information about the author of Sonnet 43.
To preview click on the images below.
|Our Price : £8.99 / 8 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.