The Life of Charles Dickens
(The Life of Charles Dickens - English teaching resource featuring 56 slides)
Key Stage : 3
KS3 English Teaching Resources: The Life and Times of Charles Dickens is a 56 slide PowerPoint resource and Unit Plan with step by step lessons designed to teach English reading and writing skills at KS3 English. Resources include six PowerPoinr based lessons, each structured using the four part lesson plan (starter activity, introduction, development and plenary) all of which can be edited, personalised and differentiated to suit your teaching needs. English Teaching Resources: The Life and Times of Charles Dickens is designed to help students develop reading skills and support the teaching of non fiction in English at KS3. English Teaching Resources: The Life and Times of Charles Dickens is a comprehensive resource with dozens of PowerPoint slides covering a range of activities:
- Writing for different audience and purposes
- Research skills and information gathering
- Skimming, scanning and highlighting
- Notemaking - linear and diagrammatic notes
- Using the internet to research
- A cartoon film biography of the life of Charles Dickens
- Writing up notes into prose.
- Looking at layout and use of imagery
- Self/peer assessment
- 56 slide PowerPoint presentation on 'The Life and Times of Charles Dickens'
Teaching Charles Dickens at KS2? Try our KS2 Literacy Resources.
To preview KS3 English Teaching Resources: The Life and Times of Charles Dickens click on the PowerPoint images below.
|Our Price : £9.99 / 9 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.