Titanic (KS3 Non fiction)
(Titanic (KS3 Non fiction) - English teaching resource featuring 78 slides)
Key Stage : 3
KS3 English Teaching Resources: Titanic – Non fiction Writing
78 slide PowerPoint & 45 worksheets
Titanic – KS3 Non fiction Writing is a complete unit of work in which pupils learn how to write a recount, a diary, a newspaper report and a biography. Resources include:
- Assessment of prior learning.
- Research skills, using paper and online resources.
- Individual, pair and group work.
- Speaking and listening activities.
- Design an advertisement for Titanic.
- Cross curricular links: Science (Forces - floating and sinking); Geography (Titanic's route, nature - icebergs, oceans); Art (advertising poster).
- Writing a diary entry.
- Creating a newspaper report.
- Biographical writing.
- Self and peer assessment tasks.
- Writing effective sentences.
- Structuring writing for impact.
To preview KS3 English Teaching Resources: Titanic – Non fiction Writing please click on the PowerPoint images below.
|Our Price : £14.99 / 14 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.