Writing to Describe
(Writing to Describe - English teaching resource featuring 42 slides)
Key Stage : KS3 teaching resources
KS3 English Teaching Resources: Writing to Describe is a 42 slide PowerPoint and 17 page booklet of worksheets. The Powerpoint contains stage by stage lessons specifically designed to teach writing to describe at KS3. The resource contains a number of lessons which can be tweaked, personalised and differentiated to suit your teaching needs. KS3 English Teaching Resources: Writing to Describe uses colour and imagery to create a vibrant and stimulating learning experience and is a comprehensive and detailed resource. The lessons include a range of activities for pupils of all abilities:* The features of writing to describe
* Using adjectives effectively to create descriptive imagery
* How to use verbs effectively in descriptive writing
* Planning, structuring and organising writing
* Using similes to bring writing alive on the page
* Developing a wider vocabulary
* How to draft and redraft when writing to describe
Teaching descriptive writing at KS2? Try our KS2 Literacy Resources.
To preview English Teaching Resources: Writing to Describe click on the images below.
|Our Price : £14.99 / 14 Credits|
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.